Monday, November 15, 2010

Frockling on a Warm Fall Day

 It was unseasonably warm on Saturday November 13, 2010.  So I set off on a walk with two of my sophomores.


Here they are in just short sleeve shirts...I have more common sense and wore a sweat shirt and a vest to keep warm!

Joy by the old apple tree!

"R" enjoys the grass...she almost blends in!

Silly shadow Girls

"A" and I are enjoying the last rays of sunshine.

"A" found a tree and HAS to climb it!

We walked up to the Kandern Monument to honor veterans who died in WWI.  It is at the top of a hill that you can see from my dorm.
This is the quaint village of Kandern, Germany.

The three of us with Kandern in the background!

As we walked home, we found these horses hanging on the edge of hill.

Beautiful Kandern Sunset!

This nice purple house is on the way home to Palmgarten.  I drive past it every day and decided that I needed to take this picture for my sister-in-law, Amy.  She loves purple, but I am not sure she loves it enough to paint her house purple! 

No comments: