Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Bio Cells

 All of the students in biology are required to make a model of a cell.  Which is a great way for them to remember the small parts of a cell like the mitochondria.  Now most students are procrastinators and that is true of BFA kids as well.  So on Monday when we were off for a German holiday many of the girls were trying to "bake" their cells!


Here is a pizza cell.  I am not sure I am hungry for this one, but it looks great.
Popcorn and pickles are not my favorite toppings!


"C" models her cell and all of the hard work she put into this creation.


"H" is really proud of her cell.  She choose to have a chocolate cake model...yummy...now this one I might think about eating.


Here is a close up view of the cell cake.

No comments: