Friday, April 30, 2010

Personal Development Day

 This past Tuesday the Res Life Staff at BFA has a personal development day....I know it sounds fun!!!  We started off at my dorm at 9am (just after we sent all the kids to school) with devotions and coffee.  Then we pounded out the details of the Dorm Parent and Resident Assistant roles.  Again very exciting...but I got to keep the notes...so I was happy (really & truly I am not being sarcastic this time!)  Then we ate a huge lunch and had our normal break from noonish to 4pm. 


After that we met at the Rose Garden, which is a local country club type of place with Amazing gardens. We had some more meetings, but then we got to wander around the gardens.  Lizzy (my fellow RA) and her fiancee Brandon had a pre-wedding wedding! Which I was able to be a witness for!

 See how good she is at whipping off the veil!!!  Can't wait for the big day on July 9, 2010!!

As the staff was coming in from the gardens for dinner...I discovered this lovely green deer...well I think that is what it is suppose to be...I know it is not a moose or a horse...so with those antlers...I am calling it a deer.  I love the German creativity!!!

No comments: