Friday, April 30, 2010

Just a Few Left!


This weekend we have a lot going on:
-the dorm parents are off...so that leaves Lizzy and I to run the dorm
-9 girls are gone for away soccer games
-1 girl is gone for a Spanish field trip to Spain (hello that is sweet)
-2 girls are on French field trips in, you guessed it, France
-1 girl on an orchestra field trip
-3 girls will be leaving for the away track meet
-1 girl is getting baptised and I get to pray for her! I am really pumped about this!
-the church picnic is on Sunday
-we are in charge of open gym
-plus all of the normal things like cooking, taking care of the sick, grocery shopping, and van runs

So tonight we were left with only 5 girls in the dorm. So Lizzy and I took them to the "Mona Lisa" which is an Eis Cafe (Ice Cream Shop) in Lorrach. We had a good time and came home and played "Ticket to Ride." It was a restful evening. I should get to bed since I have to take the girls to school at 5:25 am...so I am off!

No comments: