CB and I are loving the sunshine!! Might as well hike up to some castle ruins.
Isn't this a nice picture. I was leaning between this fence to take it...and suddenly there was a shock...I though CB or Stephanie threw something at me....I actually touch the fence that was electric and I got a shock!
Who would have thought it could be so dangerous!
All the pretty horses. They were on the horse farm on the walk to the castle...
From the top of the castle you can see the city of Basel, Switzerland on one side.
Stephanie is enjoying the cityscape view.
On the other side of the castle you see this lovely farmland. It was a very interesting perspective that I can not capture in photographs.
Stephanie found this really cool tunnel. It was extremely short...my head almost touched the ceiling and I am 5 foot 4 inches!
The window was lovely! I enjoyed the view through the wall that was about a foot thick. Below I am enjoying the beautiful view.
Here I am with the Rhein River in the background. What a lovely day for a walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment