Every year BFA has an annual talent show called, "BFA's Got Talent." Anyone at BFA who would like to preform in one way or another is able to show of their talent.
This is the BFA sign team. "S" is from my dorm. She is the 4th person from the left.
Seven of the Palm girls did a dance to a K-POP song. K-POP is a genre of music that I had never heard of until I came to BFA. It is short for Koren Pop Music, which is a favorite among the Korean students.
Then the guys in Maugenhard (the boys dorm above Palmgarten) wrote a song about how the do not like to do their chores.
Finally it was the climax of the evening...the RA performance. Last year we did the "Evolution of Dance", which was a huge hit. This year it was a bit different.
Some of us, (I am the one in the center) preformed a lip sinc to "Funkytown." I played a stellar air guitar. Then we had a magic show where we sawed someone in half! And finally we ended with matrix soccer. In the end we did get a few laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment