Will the horses come up to the fence so we can pet them...we can only hope.
New adventures are just around the corner as I move from living in a dorm of 22 high school girls to a dorm of 102 college women!
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Petting All the Pretty Horses
We did not have school on Thursday because of a German holiday, so on Wednesday evening Lizzy and I decided to take some them out to pet some horses.

Will the horses come up to the fence so we can pet them...we can only hope.
Here is Black Beauty...a bit short...but you can't have everything.
We like to call "K" the horse whisper! Animals just come to her...I guess that is a good reason for her to become a vet.
The horse has come near the the fence and the grils are happy to be able to reach out and touch them.
The German countryside and I live near. Germany really, truly looks like a patchwork quilt.
Lizzy, the HORSE FANATIC, is so happy to be near a horse! Life is good.
"K" and "E" are enjoying the lovely German scenery! Isn't is beautiful?
Look! Look! I touched it! I touched it! She is just so excited! What a great way to end the day.
Will the horses come up to the fence so we can pet them...we can only hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment