Thursday, June 24, 2010

GRAD Day!!

 June 11, 2010 is the BFA Grad Day! 
 The day begins with me driving the seniors down to school for the graduation ceremony. 

 The grads are excited for the day they have been waiting for...for the last four years.  It is a time a joy and sorrow.  Joy as they finally graduate.  Sorrow as this is their last goodbye to their friends.

 Mr. Tim Shuman, the school director, gives a short synopsis of each graduate and then they receive their diploma.
 I love my girls so much!!!!  Here I am with "K."  I was only her RA this year, but I will miss the sweetness she adds to the dorm.
 One last hug for "J" and myself. 

 "K" admires her beautiful rose.

 "K", myself, and the valedictorian, "R".

 Katelyn, a former student, came for graduation.  It was great to re-connect with her.

 "L" and "A" give each other a Swedish and Spanish hug.

  The Big Goodbye Crowd.  Some of these students will NEVER see each other again.  It is a sad time with many, many tears.
Proud parents pose with their beautiful daughter.

No comments: