After all of the girls left, then Lizzy (RA) left, and then Luke & Stephanie (dorm parents) left and I was left all alone. But I still had a bit of work to do.
The office was also stashed with some other stuff we wanted to keep for just the dorm. In the summer when the students are gone, Janz Team uses the buildings for English Camps so that German kids can learn English. So we need to put things away that are for dorm use only.
Life was good until I went into the storage room and noticed a wet spot and a hole in the celing. Being the exceptional plumber that I am, I put some bowls on the floor to catch the leaky water.
Above is the huge hole in the celing! The little white dots on the ends are water droplets! It is coming down.
Here you can see how we have stored stuff and how close it is to the water hole. I had to move a lot of things so they would not get wet.
The floor above the storage room also had a leak. If you look closely you can see a crack in the celing with wate droplets on it.
I also used pots to catch the water as well for this leak. Hopefully on the day after I left, the plumbers were able to figure out the problem. We think we have it narrowed down to the shower above this room.
The last job I had to do was go around the dorm and lable things that are not to be used by English camps. Here is the tread mill.
I used my sign making skills to create this warring signs!
No comments:
Post a Comment