Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Home Basketball Games!


This weekend we had our first home basketball game against an American Base. Both the JV and varsity girls won their games!! I am so proud. Palmgarten has 2 girls on the basketball team. "E" is the JV team caption and even though this is "J's" first year, she is on the varsity team!


The stands were filled with RAs since many of the students don't have parents who can get to the games.

Here is "J" playing...she is the red head in the white beside the 3 point line. Go "J"!!!!

1 comment:

StiverButterfly said...

Hi Bonnie,

I just want to let you know how much I've enjoyed following your blog. I am very jealous of you and everything you're experiencing! I know, however, what a sacrifice it is to be so far from family... thanks for serving the Lord as you live with the girls -- and go shopping in Switzerland and France!! (The McDonald's gym was too funny)

Megan