Elva, the dorm mom, also got into the Spirit! She is a Super Snowflake! How fun is that?
In Palmgarten Dorm, we have two sets of real sisters. This is one set of sisters who really, really love each other.
Ellie was the only RA on duty this weekend, but she is still enjoying the time of decoration.
Bethany is one of our dorm subs for Mondays when all of RAs are off and when there are two or more of RAs off on a weekend. She loves the girls!
We had eggnog and hot apple cider for refreshments. Here "C" & "A" have eggnog mustaches...sill girls!
There were also sugar cookies to decorate. "E" likes her cookie!
I did decorate my room for Christmas. I brought some ornaments from home, but since I don't have much room, I have a Christmas twig instead of a Christmas tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment