Monday, November 17, 2008

A Sunday Night

Life in the dorm on Sunday nights are usually very calm. Last night was no exception. We had a great evening of dorm fellowship...we played games and ate ice cream. I spend most of the time playing hearts...and I came in second place...not as good as first, but I need to let the students win! Then as I began to send the girls to bed I had a great conversation in the kitchen with one girl about grace and legalism.

Then another girl wanted to talk to me about a group of girls getting along and we discussed how to show loved to others. Overall the girls at Palm do a great job at getting along, which I think is very impressive for teenage girls!

And finally I was able to get some of the girls in bed after I answered questions about the dress code, homework, and finally if they were able to stay home from school! Overall it was a great night...and it gives you a little bit of insight to what I do everyday.

No comments: