Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow in Germany!


This weekend we had snow! Wow, the girls were excited as they hoped and prayed on Sunday night for a snow day. We had just a few inches and by Monday night it was almost all gone. I did spot some on the bushes as I walked home this evening in the frigid weather.

On Sunday night I had the opportunity to say goodnight to all 26 girls...well at least those girls who were still awake by the time I got there. I had a great time connecting to the girls as we talked about homework, what they are wearing to the Christmas banquet (which is this coming weekend), and the sermon on Sunday morning. God is working in these girls lives. Please continue to pray for them, for me and the rest of the Palmgarten staff as we try to finish this semester well. The girls have only 3 more weeks of classes and one week of finals and then we all celebrate Christmas break!

No comments: