Sunday, November 30, 2008

No Shave November!!


Yes, most...not all of the girls...in Palmgarten dorm decided to participate in NO SHAVE NOVEMBER! Since November 1st the girls signed a contract that is posted in the dorm that they would not shave their legs for the month...well at least until the night before the Christmas Banquet. So on Friday night all of the girls gathered their very un-used razors, shaving gel, and some buckets of warm water...and the shaving took place.


After we shaved our legs, we watched "Miss Congeniality" and ate chocolate fondue and fruit and pretzels. Yummy. Like Miss Congeniality, we too went through a transformation.



Can I just say, that if a girl does not shave her legs for a month, that first shaving experience is not the typical shaving experience....it takes a couple times to get everything...and still there is more to get! I know...I might be crossing the line....but it is true!



A few of the girls were gone and came late to the shaving party, so they used my bathtub to partake in the event.


I too enjoyed having smooth legs after a long and hairy month! Crazy things happen in a girls dorm! But now all of the girls are ready for Christmas Banquet...on Saturday night.

No comments: