Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hanging Out with my Nephews!

 My favorite reason to be able to come home at Christmas time is to see my nephews.

 These are my brother Steve's 2 boys, Julian who is 5 and Josiah who is 4 months old.


The 3 Nephews...are they just the cutest.  Julian is holding Josiah and they are brothers and Eli who is 3 1/2 is sitting next to them.  Eli is my sister Ann's little boy.

Here I am hanging out with the 3 nephews...it is feeding time for Baby Siah.

                     Look at those big blue beautiful eyes!  Don't they just melt your heart?
                                        Amy is holding Josiah...he is very comfortable!

                                          Julian is ready to do battle with his mini sword.

                                             This is my mom, Grammy, with Josiah.

                                        I think Josiah is not to sure what Julian is doing...

Julian and Eli are helping out in the kitchen and wearing  some cool crowns...that I bought for my dorm.

No comments: