Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Joy

 I had a wonderful time back in the States seeing family and friends.  For almost 2 weeks straight I hung out at my parents house.  On the weekends all 11 of us were there, but during the week we went down to 7.  This is maxing out a three bedroom house...but we did have a great time together.
 Eli and Josiah happily hold up their Kinder Eggs that I brought from Germany.  These are chocolate egg with a little toy inside.  For a 31/2 and a 5 year old, this is an AWESOME gift!  Oh the little things in life that make us happy.


Just three days after I arrived, we had our family Christmas.  Julian was super excited to open up his gifts.


The guys manned the couch...this is my brothers Steve & Caleb and my dad.


Julian was the official gift giver and Eli poses with his really cool Buzz Lightyear shirt.

I got a sweet gift card for my new kindle.  When you live over seas, it is the best way to carry around books....because they are digital.


Steve is loving he new Mighty Mouse shirt...I think this shirt is pretty much awesome.


Caleb is also the happy receiver of a gift card.   Knowing him, his cash will probably go directly into his bank account.

This is Bob, my wonderful brother in law, with his new Stars Wars movie...yep we got to see them all over Christmas break.


This is my lovely sister Ann with her really cool black sweater I got her.  She is pregnate for my first niece, Chloe, and is due in mid May.


All of us kids got Dad a weather station.  Now at any given moment he can look at is and know the time, temperature, and the wind chill among other things.


Here I am with Josiah...please note his little outfit.  It says, "All I Want for Christmas is my Auntie."  He is so lucky...I got to come home.


The three of us girls. This is myself, with my AMAZING sister in law Amy, and my WONDERFUL sister Ann.
Over all we all had a great time as a family and we wore little Eli out....he is sleeping in a yoga like position.

No comments: