Monday, September 27, 2010

Dutch Visitors!

 When I was just moving into the dorm during RA orientation, I received a facebook message from Dwight and Letty Grismore.  They served with me in Alaska at Echo Ranch Bible Camp and now they like in the Netherlands and serve at a NATO Base with Campus Life.  They were going on holiday to the south of France and they stopped over in Germany.  There is a camp ground just around the corner from my dorm, so they stayed there.


I was able to spend a wonderful afternoon with the Grismore family.   Here are Dwight, Letty, Reben, and David on the tower on Hoch Blauen.  From this point you can see France, Switzerland, and all of the surrounding areas...even the Alps...if it is a clear day.


Hoch Blauen is also a point where para-gliders will jump off to sail into the vast unknown. 


Up, Up and Away he goes!  Look at the beautiful country below him!


We saw quite a few para-gliders take off and feel the wind under their wings!

No comments: