Many Americans take for granted the JOY of having Mexican food everywhere you turn and being able to get FREE chips and salsa with your meal. I however, have been deprived of that JOY in Germany. So one of my first trips home was to Banditos with my family.

Here are my two wonderful brothers, Steve and Caleb, with their "Big, Bad Burritos!" They were huge and this was the lunch menu!

Amy, my favorite sister-in-law, and I had more moderately sized portions...it was still a lot of food.

After filling our bellies with yummy Mexican food we had to take Julian on a helicopter ride. Since Steve is an Indiana State Trooper, the police helicopter is quite a draw for his little boy.
1 comment:
so i emailed you... don't know if you will get it or not.
It reads:
So this is kind of strange, but I think that someone has your email and is trying to get money from people. I don't even know if this will get to you or not...
I don't know how else to get a hold of you... Hope you get it all worked out.
Love,
tracy
I figured I would post and try to catch you on your blog. The email seemed to be from someone that english is not their first language. And the tone of it is not like you at all. It's just very strange....
I hope all is well.
Post a Comment