On November 16 "S" turned 17! All she wanted for her birthday was a Barbie Birthday Cake. I was a bit overwhelmed at the thought a creating a Barbie Doll cake...put perseverance and friends proved helpful. My small group leader, Jen, had the Pampered Chef 2 quart glass measuring cup that is also used as a Barbie cake...so while we met for small group I brought over the cake batter and we cooked the "skirt" part of the cake. Instead of taking 35 min. like it was suppose to it took an hour and a half to cook! But we did it!

Here is "S" with her beautiful cake. You can also see a smudge of nutella on her face from a nutella kiss from her dorm sisters.

Here is the other half of the cake so that everyone gets a piece of cake!

The final product!!! A Barbie Cake. I frosted it myself!!!! Isn't she beautiful! I am pretty proud of my cake decorating abilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment