Steve, Amy, and Julian were able to come and stay at Mom and Dad's house until January 2nd. It was wonderful to have them stay around for most of my time in the States.
One of my favorite things to do was tickle Julian. It became quite a game of chasing him around and sending him into fits of giggling while I tickled him. He would often as me, "Bonnie, you want to tickle me?!?!" So the rest of the family would roll there eyes as I loudly chased him down.
We did enjoy some calmer time of coloring here and there as well.
Amy sports here new doo! Ann, Amy, and I all got hair cuts as presents from Mom. What an awesome gift!
Steve and Julian say good bye to Auntie Bonnie. Julian hopes to travel to Germany with Auntie Bonnie in her suitcase. That would be an interesting time!
No comments:
Post a Comment