Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009 Echo Ranch New Years Party


This year for the Annual ERBC Reunion we were again in Findlay, Ohio at Denise Pritt's house. It was a smaller group this year, but we had a great time. Part of the ERBC Reunion tradition is to have a gift exchange....which usually means inter sting and entertaining gifts.


Jon-Michel got a pair of Myles' boxers. How lucky is he?!??!?!? I think the rumor on the street is that these delicate undergarments were given back to the original owner!


Erin got an armadillo! I mean she got a stuffed armadillo that once roamed the earth! Too crazy. Actually her brother Josh got if for her when he was in Texas in the Air Force and then Courtney and Natalie re-gifted it to her!

Myles received the Pritt Families prized singing trophy fish. Love that! Can you believe he opted not to take it back to Sudan! I mean that is a great way to use some of your precious luggage pounds on! Just kidding!


As for me...I received this lovely piece of artwork. It is of Denise when were were in Hawaii last year. What a treasure! I have it here in Germany with me! Hopefully Denise will get to see the world as I travel around! I am pretty sure she was ready to KILL Erin, Brynden and Leah for this schanigians!

Here are the Brown House Girls. All of us at one point or another have lived in the brown building at Echo Ranch also refereed to as the "Nurses' Station" or the "Office." From left to right: Erin Clegg, Bonnie Spallinger, Denise Pritt, Brynden Wiens, Leah Boeschling. We all also fit into the "Old School" category at ERBC!

Here is Mama Denise and her baby Roxy! Yikes she really treats this little dogie like her child...well except she leaves her alone during the day.

Here is the whole crew of us:

Back row from L to R: Denise, Bonnie, Leah, Courtney, Paul (?08 Counselor), Erin, Myles, Jon-Michael

Front row from L to R: Caleb, Amber (?08 Counselor), Kathy, Tara

It was a wonderful time to see friends from Alaska!

No comments: