New adventures are just around the corner as I move from living in a dorm of 22 high school girls to a dorm of 102 college women!
Thursday, June 09, 2011
Senior Ladies Tea
Each year at BFA the women of the senior class are celebrated with a senior tea. Older women who were influential in their lives are also invited. D is with Miss Payton the Spanish teacher, Taylor a Palm RA, and J.
S is with Stephanie the dorm mom and K. We had British tea and most of us spoke with horrible British accents, well except for K who spent part of her childhood in Scotland. She could "put on" a presentable accent.
Here I am with two super seniors, S & E. Both will be in the States attending college. On will be in Indiana and the other in Georgia. Since my parents live in Ohio and I am moving to Tennessee...hopefully I will get to see both of them again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment