Monday, April 04, 2011

Becky vists from Spain

Bonnie & Becky
My friend Becky Williams, a fellow worker Avant Ministries came from Malaga,Spain.  There she writes for the Malaga Media Center.  She came through the Basel area to go to a wedding in Germany, so we got to hang out for a day! 


I took Becky to Hoch Blauen. On a clear day you can see France and Switzerland.  It was NOT a clear day, but we did see this para glider.  Off he goes!

Up, Up and Away!


Then I took Becky to Salsenberg.  This ancient tower was build in 1311 by some monks.  I can see this tower from the front door of my dorm.  


Becky and I climbed the winding stairs and got to the top.  Here is Becky with Marzell in the background.  This village houses two BFA dorms:  Sonne a boys dorm and Blauen a girls dorm.


The sunset was beautiful from the tower.  We enjoyed a quiet evening with the beautiful German landscape.

No comments: