At the end of January, I had a four day weekend break. With my two good friends, Erin and Anna, we loaded up the car and drove 2 hours to Lausanne, Switzerland. There is a guy, Denton, who is a friend of fellow BFA missionaries. He let us use his apartment as a place of rest. You can see it had a great view of the lake and if you look closely, you can see the Swiss Alps.
It was literally a weekend of rest...we didn't leave the apartment. Erin is modeling a very cool Swiss apron. This was the most work we did, load the dishwasher. After cooking for 30 on a regular basis, cooking for 3 is a bit challenging. Cooking is small amounts just seems wrong.
We also spent a good portion of our time playing games or watching movies. Like I said, we did not do much.
The three of us: Anna Swanson, Erin White, and Bonnie Spallinger. We had a great weekend and we laughed a lot.
As you can see....Erin and I are having a portrait done. We think we are so funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment