Today is my birthday and I wasn't quit sure what to expect....but so far...it is turning out to be a pretty wonderful day! Last night one of my lovely girls made me this wonderful GIANT birthday card on the sidewalk with chalk. She was so excited about it she showed me last night. It was a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY sign.
After breakfast where another girl and her visiting parents sang "Happy Birthday" to me, then Les and Elva gave me a lovely bouquet of flowers. Then we had a dorm staff meeting and I baked some cookies for the girl's lunch snack. After quickly washing dishes I met my wonderful friend, Carrie Beth where I had lunch with her and she also gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Then after she dropped me off from lunch, a nice German man brought me yet another bouquet of flowers from my wonderful parents.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bonnie! We luv U!
The 4 Beav's
Happy Birthday Bonnie! I hope the rest of your day continues to be wonderful!
-Amy Fosket
Post a Comment