Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sunshine Time!!


This month I had the opportunity to go to Cabo San Lucas in Baja Mexico. It is on the very tip of the Baja peninsula, which is below the Tropic of Cancer! It is where the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean meet. It was nice & sunny with 80 degree weather. I went with my good friend Crystal and her mom (also a friend) Debbie. We had a great time. It was wonderful to get a little vitamin D from the sunshine. Below is a picture of Crystal and I on a "glass bottom boat tour." The glass bottom was a joke. It was some plexi glass and you couldn't really see anything. We did have fun though going around "Land's End" to see the Pacific Ocean.


We enjoyed getting out of Cabo and seeing some of the local towns like Toto Santos and La Paz. We were beach combing fools looking for sweet shells and such.




The coolest thing I had the opportunity to do was go para sailing. It was so sweet to be high above the the rock formations at "Land's End." It was so fun and it felt like I was in a giant rocking chair high above the sea. So cool and relaxing.

No comments: